Tuesday, April 22, 2008

From the Garden














I love this hostess set from Stampin' Up! At first I thought it was too large but here I used it on a large Strathmore watercolor card. I stamped the image on watercolor paper using Cameo Coral ink and mounted it on Groovy Guava card stock. Then I added a little sparkle to the center using Dazzling Diamonds. This was such an easy card that I needed a sympathy card ASAP and stamped With Sympathy instead of Thinking of You.







Purely Pomegranate is a beautiful color
on Shimmery White--simple and elegant
with half pearls added for a little dimension.




This card is also Shimmery White CS. I used the masking technique by
first stamping the image with Mellow Moss. Then I stamped the image
again on scrap paper and cut out the flower. I adhered the cut out image over the original and stamped En Francais using Going Grey over covered flower.
I removed the scrap paper and stamped one more image on Shimmery White CS. I cut that one out (flower only) and adhered to card. Leaves were touched up with a little Always Artichoke pastel.





Thank you for visiting my Blog!

1 comment:

stampin abi said...

I've been wondering what to do with this stamp! some great ideas thanks!!