Friday, April 3, 2009


Spring is here in Maryland with all the birds making nests in my bushes I had to get these two sets from Crafty Secrets!
The images from Bird Notes and Bird Lovers were stamped on a piece of Fabriano watercolor and colored with an aquapainter. You can't tell from the picture but it was adhered to a peice of Chocolate Chip card stock. Finish with a Vanilla Taffeta bow.
I love these sets already!
Both of these sets are available from my store at www.ebaystores.Stamp-it-Scrap-it-Store-it.
Thanks for looking...Happy Spring!




3 comments:

Heather said...

Hi Kim,

I found your blog from some one elses but you have some great projects here so I added you to my followers list.

I love all the white space!!!

Heather

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Very pretty Kim!! I love the clean look and the coloring on your bird! Great Sentiment!!

jacque4u2c said...

I just love this! It is just so tranquil! Elegant!