Sunday, June 21, 2009



It's all about me! challenge


The Crafty Secrets challenge at Splitcoaststampers this week was to make a card inspired by what your interests are. I love gardening and started at a very early age with my mother. This image from Crafty Secrets reminds me of what I called "my butterfly garden" which was really just a patch of wildflowers that attracted tons of butterflies! I now have plants all over my yard that attract butterflies, birds and bees!

Base is Going Grey then Cuttlebugged with Swiss Dots.

Image from Summertime Images and Journals was mounted onto Blush Blossom, Going Grey, PP DP.

Polka dot PP DP was mounted onto Blush Blossom and then stamped with Crafty Secrets Florishes with Going Grey ink. Finished with Kaiser half pears.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

This is awesome Kim!! How did I miss this over on the forum???? Love your color choice ... really makes the image stand out! Don't you just love butterflies ... they are such delicate creatures!! I'm always thrilled when I see them around my flowers ... growing up my dad had a huge flower garden in the center of our semi-circle driveway and there were always TONS of butterflies of all types. Your card certainly brought back wonderful childhood memories!!

Lynn said...

I love this gorgeous card!! What a wonderful job you have done showcasing the beauty of this amazing image!!