Sunday, September 13, 2009

Tye Dye Kitty

I love the Sat Inspiration challenges over at Splitcoast. This weeks challenge was to be inspired by CWDkids. When I saw this picture :


I knew this was my inspiration. I have a 16 yr old black cat (he is mommy's boy) and I just loved this shirt.

First I brayered Yo Yo yellow into glossy cardstock. I masked part of the paper with a piece of torn scrap paper. Next I brayered Pumpkin Pie over the entire piece. Then I rolled some Pixie Pink onto the bottom. The kitty is from Autumn Apparitions and the sentiment is from Crafty Secrets Halloween Fun which was EM with Only Orange EP. His little eyes are tiny gold Kaiser Pearls with little dots of black copic marker. I apply MS black glitter to the kitty using a glue pen.

Hope you like it!

No comments: