Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Charm of the Morn to You

St. Patrick's Day is just around the corner and I'm thinking Corned Beef and Cabbage, Irish Soda Bread and Green Beer! This is a free printable from Craft Secrets. The paper is SU Certainly Celery, Black and Whisper White. DP was stamped with Garden Green using the Crafty Secrets Floursh set. The shamrock was made by punching 4 hearts using EK success heart punch. The pearls are Kaiser.
This card was made for the Color Blocking challenge at Splitcoaststampers. Thanks Lori! I'll be doing this technique more often!

Thanks for peeking in!

1 comment:

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

This is darling!! I haven't taken the time to save or print this image! Thanks for the reminder!
Yes, my MIL is Irish and before she took ill, we always celebrated with all that AMAZING ethnic food!! Yummo!! Cute, cute creation my friend!