Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I haven't posted in a long time so this week I am getting back to it! This card was made for the Clean and Simple challenge to make a square card. This was my first square card but not my last! The butterfly was punched with the MS butterfly punch and colored with Copic Markers. The EGGS sign was a $1 stamp from We Are Memory Keepers...cute! The bunny in the basket is Serene Spring and was colored with Copics as well. The eggs are from the Bunny Hugs set. A nice bright card to make on a cold snowy day!





1 comment:

sewingseeds4U said...

What a cute card. Your bunny image and coloring is just terrific. I am so sorry to hear about your beloved dog. We have a little bichon who is definitely one of the family so I know how devasting your loss must be. I just gave Bear an extra tummy scratch. Blessings, Patty